Welcome to the Online Learning Consortium's Awards Submission Portal
This platform will be used for all OLC Awards and Scholarships. The following awards are now open with a submission deadline of June 10, 2019.
- Bruce N. Chaloux Scholarship for Early Career Excellence
- Excellence in Faculty Development for Online Teaching Award
- Excellence and Innovation in Online Teaching Award
- Gomory-Mayadas Leadership Award in Online Education
- John R. Bourne Outstanding Online Program Award
- OLC IDEA Leadership in Digital Learning Scholarship
- Online Learning Journal Outstanding Research in Online Education Award
- OLC Effective Practice Awards
- OLC Fellows Program
To Log In:
If you are a new user on the OLC Awards Submission Portal:
- Select 'Sign-Up' in the bottom right-hand corner of the page,
- Create an account, as prompted. Please note that this is not your OLC member account information, but a new account for the awards submission portal.
- Sign-in and begin your respective application. If you forgot your password, select 'Forgot Your Password?'
The Online Learning Consortium (OLC) is the leading professional organization devoted to advancing quality online learning by providing professional development, instruction, best practice publications and guidance to educators, online learning professionals and organizations around the world. OLC is a key factor in the transformation of the e-Education field. Through our conferences, quality learning opportunities, and tools for individual and institutional success, we have been a part of this swift growth.
The Online Learning Consortium, Inc. is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.